Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"I definitely have accumulated my vases over time. But what has driven that is that I love to entertain and have people over for dinner. I have fun setting the table. It’s like putting on an outfit in a way." - Miles Redd

Interior design gallery
Interior design gallery
Click here to download
Fabric Fabrics Beach House-Amber $27.75 per yard #interiors #decor #royaldecor
Fabric Fabrics Beach House-Amber $27.75 per yard #interiors #decor #royaldecor
Click here to download
"I definitely have accumulated my vases over time. But what has driven that is that I love to entertain and have people over for dinner. I have fun setting the table. It’s like putting on an outfit in a way." - Miles Redd
"I definitely have accumulated my vases over time. But what has driven that is that I love to entertain and have people over for dinner. I have fun setting the table. It’s like putting on an outfit in a way." - Miles Redd
Click here to download
Modern Living Room Design Ideas 2013-2014
Modern Living Room Design Ideas 2013-2014
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment